Thank You Letter After Interview Mail Or Email Is It Inappropriate To Email A Thank You Letter After An Interview Or Should I Send It Through The Mail?

Is it inappropriate to email a thank you letter after an interview or should I send it through the mail? - thank you letter after interview mail or email

I had an interview with a reputable company yesterday, and I write the hiring manager a letter of thanks, I'm not sure if it do unwanted e-mail to the hiring manager of the letter or should I be normal and send it by mail ?

1 comments:

Henry said...

E-mail a letter of appreciation is certainly more convenient and quiet become the norm. If you really want to make a good impression and you want your letter seems genuine, they send a handwritten letter by e-mail.

There is nothing wrong with the e-mail, but a handwritten letter adds a nice touch.

Post a Comment