Kitchenaid Paper Towel Holder Where Can I Go On Line To Find Out About A Paper That Some One Wrote In My Class To See If They Copied It From

Where can I go on line to find out about a paper that some one wrote in my class to see if they copied it from - kitchenaid paper towel holder

i person in my English class wrote an article comparing two mixers (one mixer and a KitchenAid mixer, Bosch) and this semester he received at 20 and 30, all his papers and handed him two years ID was 100 days, and I think either the Internet or copied from a cookbook.

4 comments:

Elille said...

Simply put a piece on Google. And you will see. I sth and teachers, the reading of texts for my students ..

Kendra K said...

You may experience turnitin.com

willow oak said...

There is a site called turnitin.com, but I think you need an account with them for use.

barbarac... said...

Not sure about this, but I've heard that Google and type in a sentence of the article go and see if it works. Good luck!

Post a Comment